Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jog-A-thon Update!

Wow, wow, wowza!!!! I am so excited to share with everyone that we reached our classroom goal for Jog-A-Thon pledges! If you remember, the students had set a goal for themselves of $1,100. They also decided that if they reached their goal, then they would be rewarded with a popcorn and movie party. As of Wednesday afternoon we had only collected a little over $500. So, needless to say, I was not very confident that we would reach our goal. I have no idea why I doubted the wonderful families that make up our classroom. Drumroll please................you all brought in over $1,325!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot thank you enough for your extremely generous support. This money helps our school to purchase numerous supplies and materials that are so crucial to the learning environment at our school. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I know that the students are very excited about their upcoming movie and pizza party. Once again...RAMS ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment